High Quality Maple Valley Land Auction 90.46 Acres m/l - Monona County, Iowa
Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 10:00am
m/l, Section 13, Kennebec Township, Monona County, IA
Date: Sat., Dec. 7, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Onawa Community Center
320 – 10th Street
Onawa, IA 51040
From Castana, Iowa , at Hwy 175 head West on CR-L20 driving 2.1 miles. Land is located on right side.
Parcel Legal: Located in Section 13 -84-44 Kennebec Township, Monona County, Iowa. (Abstract to Govern)
The Southwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter (SW1/4 NE1/4) of Section Thirteen (13), Township Eight-Four (84) North, Range Forty-Four (44) West of the Fifth (5th) Principal Meridian, Monona County, Iowa, except 15.71 acres described in Plat Book 16, Page 43;
That part of the West Half of the Southeast Quarter (W1/2 SE1/4) in Section Thirteen (13), Township Eight-Four (84) North, Range Forty-Four (44) West of the Fifth (5th) Principal Meridian, Monona County, Iowa, except 11.61 acres described in Plat Book 17, Page 59;
The Northwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter (NW1/4 NE1/4) of Section Thirteen (13), Township Eight-Four (84) North, Range Forty-Four (44) West of the Fifth (5th) Principal Meridian, Monona County, Iowa, EXCEPT:
(1) That part described in deed recorded in Book 74, Page 301 of Monona County records, further described as: That part of the Northeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter and the North Half of the Northeast Quarter of Section 13, Township 84 North, Range 44 West of the Fifth Principal Meridian, Monona County, Iowa, described as follows: Commencing at the point on the north line of the Northeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter where it is intersected by the center of Farm-to-Market Road S-2654, thence southeasterly down the center of said road to the point of intersection with the center of County Trunk Road "T", thence northeasterly along the center of said County Trunk Road "T" to the northern boundary of the Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of said Section 13, thence west to the Place of Beginning, containing 27 acres, more or less, except established highway.
(2) 2.62 acres, including public road, and 2.07 acres, excluding public road, described in plat recorded in Book 11, Page 27.
(3) A small triangular tract in the Northwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter described as beginning at a point 225 feet south of the Northeast Comer of said Northwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter, thence due south 900 feet, thence North 59° 30' West 335 feet, thence northeasterly to the Point of Beginning.
(4) That part conveyed in a Deed recorded in Book 137, Page 122.
Real Estate Tax
Annual Tax: $3,420
Net Taxable Acres: 90.46
Farmland Acres: 92.53
Crop Acres: 84.93
Corn Base: 43 Ac.
Corn PLC Yield: 185 Bu.
Bean Base: 41.90 Ac.
Bean PLC Yield: 51 Bu.
Primary soil is Monona silt loam, terrace 46.9% and Kennebec silt loam 26.7% and Napier silt loam 15.2%. See soil map for details.
• CSR2: 91.6 per 2019 AgriData, Inc., based on FSA crop acres.
• CSR: 79.8 per 2019 AgriData, Inc., based on FSA crop acres.
Method of Sale
• Property will be offered as a single tract of land
• Bids will be $/acre x 90.46 Acres
• Sellers reserves the right to refuse any and all bids.
Liz and Linelle Company, LLC
Matt Minnihan, Attorney
McCall Auctions and Real Estate and their representatives are Agents for the Sellers.
Terms of Possession
10% down payment required the day of the sale. Successful bidders are purchasing with no financing contingencies and must be prepared for cash settlement of their purchase on or before January 17, 2020 or after any objections to title have been cleared. Final settlement will require certified funds or wire transfer. Full Possession will be given March 1, 2020. Taxes will be prorated.
Property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either express or implied, concerning the property is made by the Sellers or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in this advertising is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the Sellers or the Auction Company. All sketches and dimensions in this brochure are approximate. All acreages are approximate and have been estimated based on legal descriptions or aerial photographs. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The Sellers and Auction Company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. All decisions of the Auctioneer and Sellers' at the auction are final.
Contact: Russ McCall Ph. 712-420-3004 for further information
For Complete Details, Photos, and Maps Log Onto: www.McCallAuctions.com
Auction Conducted By:
McCall Auctions and Real Estate
905 Iowa Avenue
Russ and Brent McCall, Auctioneers
Loretta McCall, Clerk